Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun

Well another Halloween has come and gone....Wow....time sure goes by fast anymore!
Quentin had to work on Halloween night and although he had fun making Jack-O-Lantern pizzas and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters it was a really different experience for Keith and I!  No Trick or Treating (although that has been gone for a couple of years now), we didn't even go to the Haunted House in Shoshoni this year!  Keith and I just stayed at home on the couch and ate some homemade chili and cornbread and watched a couple of scary movies!
 I feel so old!!
We did, however, keep up one tradition and that is we have to watch 'Arachnophobia' each Halloween.  We started that tradition about 4 or 5 years ago.  We rented the movie and sat down in the dark to watch it.  All three of us had some plastic spiders hidden and we spent the whole night tossing spiders at each other and just basically freaking each other out!  It was fun and it still is!
I'll never get used to that movie but now I hide the plastic spiders!


I had to dress up for work and as you can see...
I make quite a lovely witch!
 My friend and I tied for 'Best Witch Costume'. 


Quentin went to school as a 'Monk'.
 He wasn't real thrilled about having his picture taken.
Hey...Moms still need to take pictures-even when you are 14!!


Who could this be?

I even made Keith act a little scary.
 There's always some sort of costume in the Halloween Box!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pics! And you're braver than me, I hate spiders and will NEVER watch that movie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great costumes! I'm glad you won for the "Best Witch." I have watched that movie before and now I won't go in cellars. It's too creepy!! Thanks for your awesome comment on my blog and I'm so glad to keep in touch with you this way!!

    ReplyDelete