Monday, November 9, 2009

Where Is Old Man Winter?

I was driving home from church today and really didn't like what I saw!  It is well into November and where is the snow?  If it's going to be cold enough to where a coat every morning and evening, then we should have some beautiful white snow on the ground...not all of this brown, dead stuff!!
There I said my peace! Do you think anyone is listening?
Keith and I happened to be in Lander during the last snow storm, and so we took a quick drive up the Sinks Canyon road and snapped a few pictures. This is how November should look!






You will have to remind me in January how much I wanted the snow
when I start complaining about how much snow we have!
Fickle....??

1 comment:

  1. Great...now that he's seen a picture of snow, my husband won't stop pestering me about going home to Wyoming!! We haven't seen good ol' Wyoming snow in years! You do tend to miss it when it's always 84 and sunny...

    Ask me again when we live in Montana and are shovelling two feet of snow off our sidewalks!!

    ReplyDelete