Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Moving In A New Direction

My last post got me thinking this weekend and I decided I needed to dig deep and pull myself out of the rut. I think Winter Blues sometimes come into play and the sunshine this weekend helped me get motivated.
I got a little crafty!
I have always loved to 'craft' but Madam Time seemed to steal that away from me as of late....I'm stealing it back!
Sunflowers are my fave! I think they are beautiful!  There are so many varieties and colors and I think they are classy and happy!
My co-worker and I got to move into a new office this past month, and we are in desparate need of some 'bling' in our office! So I gathered up some supplies........

and came up with this.......



I think it turned out pretty and adds a nice touch above my desk.





Don't Sunflowers just make you smile?
Now I'm soooo in the mood to craft and I'm itching to do more!
Stay tuned..............

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! It's so awesome that you can keep something you made above your desk! I think people will ask about it all the time.

    You seem to be beating the winter blues with the same rememdy I do. Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete