Saturday, January 2, 2010

Arlene


Today is Arlene's Birthday!
I miss her!
We had lots of good times together.
I could not have asked for a more loving, supportive, generous Mother-in-law! My husband has brought lots of good things in my life, but at the top of the list I have to say will always be my Mother-in-law.
We lost her last Thanksgiving. It's hard to believe it has been a whole year that she's been gone. She suffered a lot the last few months of her life and I know, without a doubt, that she is free from that now. She is with family and friends who love her dearly. But, I have to believe she maybe misses us a little too. Her family was her life. She loved each member individually and completely. She proved it everyday of her life with her smile and sense of humor, her generosity beyond belief and her unconditional love. I have so many memories that are a huge part of my life...
Trips to Salt Lake
Eating Mexican food at our favorite places
Picnicks on the back porch
Baked Beans and Potato Salad
Going over to Linda's
Late night board games
Watching new Afghans take shape....choosing the colors
Just sitting around talking
Salt Lake Company at our house
Giant Cookies @ Safeway....shhhh! It's a secret!
Country Road Walks....baby racoons
We always had fun. I could go on and on. I know this is a long post, but I wanted to share some pictures....memories over the years



















2 comments:

  1. Good Times! Good Times!
    She was/is a wonderful lady!
    Thank you for sharing Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES SANDI THANKS FOR THE GOOD MEMORIES OF MOM I LOVE AND MISS HER SO MUCH HER SMILE HER LAUGH AND THE WONDERFUL FRIEND AND MOM SHE WAS TO ME HEAVEN GAINED A WONDERFUL LADY LOVE YA MOM KAREN

    ReplyDelete